"...suffering is one of the universal conditions of being alive. We all suffer. We have become terribly vulnerable, not because we suffer, but because we have separated ourselves from each other." -- Rachel Naoimi Remen

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We are God's masterpiece



I just had to share this wall art decal I just made on http://design.wallpraise.com/ where you can make a custom vinyl decal.  The webpage says you should use Firefox and this is correct, the fonts don't come through right on the typical browser.  But if you download Firefox it works easily and quickly.  Sorry the resolution of the picture isn't better, I couldn't a screenshot to take. 
 
At any rate, I stumbled upon Ephesians 2:10 during my son's vacation bible school a couple of weeks ago.  They did the "Weird animals" VBS theme and he loved it.  One of the animals was associated with this scripture and although I hadn't previously had this as one of my favorites, I instantly thought, what a perfect scripture for an adopted child! 
 
I know their life, just like mine, are an intertwined masterpiece designed by God. 

We're actually rewriting our "Dear Birthmother" letter to incorporate this line!

No comments:

Post a Comment